Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My New BFF

Today was my weigh in day and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I lost 2 pounds since my last weigh in. (which is a total of 4 pounds) It wasn't all that easy. I felt like most of the days I chose to eat well, but over the weekend I munched a little more than I should have. I am proud to say that I did do well on the consistency of my workouts. (which, if you know me, is very close to a miracle)

Since that time, i've come across a new best (online) friend! If you haven't checked out My Fitness Pal you need to stop reading this and click on over there! (when you're there, 'friend' me! kelhchap) Don't get stressed, it's not all about exercise. It's like a facebook for individuals who want to change their lifestyle by loosing weight and exercising more. You can link it up to twitter or facebook if you desire and get the app for your iphone or android. The best part about this site? IT'S FREE!

As you probably know and as I am continuing to learn, accountability is key in this journey and the free, online program is one additional way to stay accountable. Check it out! Let me know if you join and i'd love to be virtual accountability partners:)

No comments:

Post a Comment