Friday, May 6, 2011

A Day of Rest and Test

I had a full day today. I decided early on in the day that it would be my one day "off" from exercise this week. I fought myself on that decision. (even as I drove by the gym to work) In my mind, I was concerned that I was making excuses just to avoid exercise. I don't believe I was. Instead, I was able to spend more time in God's Word. That was so refreshing and good mental and spiritual exercise.

I also stopped by the bookstore and picked up Candace Cameron Bure's book, Reshaping It All.

I'm starting the first chapter as soon as I finish typing this post:) I'll let you know what I think! My prayer is that when I wake up tomorrow each choice will be God honoring and pleasing to him as I continue on my journey to live a healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment