Friday, February 12, 2010

TV Munchies vs. TV Crunches

This week has been a stronger week for me. I have tracked my eating every day and I know that it is bringing to light how much I ate just 3 weeks ago! I HIGHLY recommend writing down everything you eat each day. Do it before the end of the day too because by then you could have downed a lot of stuff that adds up and you may not even know it!
The one thing that I still haven't done well with is exercise. I know, I know, I have a tv and dvd player now that is dedicated to my exercise videos. It's getting fat just sitting there...So I blew up my exercise ball and brought it into my bedroom where my tv is. I have decided that this upcoming week, instead of munching on food while I watch tv, I will do crunches on my ball during the advertisements. So, the ball is sitting, waiting by the side of my bed for me to use it. I will start tonight. I have to or I never will. Plus the Winter Olympics start tonight so it's a good way to watch them. Maybe those extremely talented athletes will motivate me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment