Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Half a Day of Wins

I heard a person once say that you should look for the 'wins' in every part of your day. It may be that you got up early and actually made your bed before work or school. Or you didn't complain or maybe you made supper for the family.

Today I had a few 'wins'. I ate everything that was on my meal plan for today. I was exact! I felt so good about it. Try it and accomplish it and you'll know what I mean. Another win for me was that I drank 8 glasses of water. I find that getting a larger water bottle (mine is 32 oz) helps me actually drink water faster. I guess it's the straw?

I guess if you have "wins", you will inevitabily have "losses" too. If you don't have any "losses" in a day then give yourself a star! I'm sorry to say that my loss was not exercising. I was so tired when I work up and then I had extra hours I worked today. I can't make excuses. I need to find a way to ignore the excuses I come up with in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment