Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting into a Rhythm

I am starting to feel the rhythm of the eating well. Note that I didn't just say "eating", we all know that too well i'm sure. What I mean is that I'm constantly looking for good recipes on line or in magazines and filing them away for the near future. Every Sunday, I pull them out and decide what my meals will be for the week. This helps so much. I try to use what is already in my cupboard or fridge. (this saves money and time) But if I have to run to the store for a couple of things, no big deal. (just make sure you don't go to the grocery store hungry! Trust me, you'll buy things you shouldn't) Also, if there are things that you can make that are good to freeze or store for left overs, do it! Sometimes I'll make something for dinner and have the left overs for lunch the next day.

Tracking what I eat each day is still something that I do and will probably always do since I see how much it is helping. I weighed in at Weight Watchers tonight and lost 2.6 pounds. I'm at a total of 9 pounds in 3 weeks. I'm very excited! But I know what looms in the future...exercise. I'm really skimping on that right now and I know that I will get to a point where I have to exercise. That is my biggest problem. Doing it. Putting on the tennis shoes and just walking down to the basement to start. I am going to exercise when I wake up in the morning. (I'll let you know how that goes).

No comments:

Post a Comment